1. What information is collected and how is it used?
We ask you to supply certain information when you sign up with us as a customer. This information includes your name, the name of your business (if applicable), your postal address, email address, telephone number, mobile number and fax number (if applicable) and how you heard of us. This information will be used in the management of our own database and to eCommBank to enable us to contact you about the service you have requested.
Like most standard websites, we use log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. However, none of the information stored in our log files, including but not limited to IP addresses, is linked to personally identifiable information.
2. Do we share the information with anyone else?
Turf Forensics will not, without your consent, divulge your personal information to a third party except in the following circumstances:
- 1. if required to do so by law or by any organisation with appropriate authority;
- 2. to any financial institution with whom we hold an account for the purpose of verifying credit status and / or validating financial transactions;
- 3. we may provide aggregate statistics about our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you;
Turf-Forensics is not responsible for the privacy practices of other companies or websites that you may come in contact with through the site.
3. Credit Cards
The use of Credit card payment for our services is processed by our secure payment service provider. We do not record your credit card details on our database and the payment service provider does not record any other information about you.
4. How long will we hold data on you?
Turf-Forensics will not hold data for longer than is reasonably necessary for the purposes of the proper conduct of its business or as required by law.
Turf-Forensics places great importance on the security of all information associated with its customers and has security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of customer data under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to user information.
6. Links to Other Sites
7. Your Responsibility
You are responsible for the security of your Customer ID and passwords. Make sure you keep them in a safe place and do not share them with others. Always remember to log out after your session ends to ensure that others cannot access your private personal information. You should take this precaution even if you are not using a public computer, such as at a library or internet café, but even when using your private computer in your home.
8. Governing Law
• For Payment by credit card, simply enter your details in the payment screen, press submit and once the transaction is cleared, you will be sent an email with a tax invoice receipt as well as your account login details for the future.
• Transactions will be denominated in Australian dollars. We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Bankcard and American Express. Credit card payments will be processed through National Australia Bank’s secure online processing system. Processing will normally take less than 5 seconds, but may take up to 15 seconds, please do not press the submit button more than once, otherwise your credit card may be charged twice.
• Your credit card will be billed to Green Shed Pty. Ltd.
Conditions for using your credit card online:
• A valid telephone number, either fixed line or mobile, is essential on the order form, as we may telephone if there are any issues with your transaction.
• It is essential to enter your email address on the order form, we may need to contact you from time to time regarding upgrades or changes to your Disease Alert.
• The purchaser’s name must be the same as the cardholder name, except if you are a registered corporate customer.
• We do not appreciate fraudulent credit card transactions and will do all in our power to pursue and prosecute any parties attempting fraudulent use of credit cards. We reserve the right to refuse a transaction, where we suspect that a credit card is being used fraudulently. Our credit card gateway provider applies a number of checking methods to eliminate the potential of fraudulent transactions.
• Your payment for My-Climate is for a calendar year from the date of purchase. In the event that Turf-Forensics introduces new features, you will be given the opportunity upgrade your service for a one time fee when these new features are available for use.
• If you are not happy with your Turf Forensics services, you will be eligible for a full refund, so long as you notify us of your intention to claim a refund within 14 days of the date of approval of purchase. As at the date a refund is paid, you will no longer receive such services.
• If you are unsatisfied with the way samples were obtained for a My-Results soil, water, disease or pest analysis and believe it has negated the validity of your results, you will need to seek a refund from the testing service that conducted the original sampling.
• Turf-Forensics wants to ensure you can use your credit card on our web site with complete confidence. We have taken every possible measure to give you absolute security.
Secure transaction environment:
• Our payment processing uses Transport Layer Security [TSL] technology to ensure your payments are secure at all times. This payment gateway is the industry standard for encryption technology and is compatible with most browsers. You will know transmitted data is safe by the appearance of a secure icon on your browser, which is a lock icon for Microsoft Internet Explorer. Secure web pages can also be identified by their URL: they begin with ‘https://’.
Your credit card details
• When you complete an online payment, your credit card details are sent to our credit card payment gateway provider, we do not store them in our database. We receive a truncated version of your card details back from CommBank with the transaction record. This removes one of the biggest security risks of online transactions. In the event of unauthorised use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.